Sunday, August 30, 2009

Neema




Warm and delicate



Soft and plush



Pulsing and vibrating with a readiness to receive



Attention, Love, food, open arms, a warm lap



It matters not your comfortability, for one tiny second in her choosing



the earth spins on her axis and revolves around her orbital direction.



She Lays down comfortably in her chosen spot, paws bent back upon themselves blinks slowly and her lips part as if in a smile, as if to say:



"Do you not realize I am from a line of Gods and Goddesses. I was worshipped in Egypt by many names but one in particular Bastet. Protector of the home and pregnant women, the essence of feminine sexuality and pleasure mixed with the wrath that only a woman can feircely summon and execute. I have hunted lifetimes before you, I have stalked the sky and the plains below. Basking in the Sun of my father Ra, and respected by all. You would do well to receive me as I am meant to be received..."



You have no choice but to laugh at her audacity and simply admire and stroke her. She is Neema whose name means "She who is born of wealthy parents."



1 comment: