Friday, January 21, 2011

Its been a while

So life has completely changed around for me. I have met wonderful people some new some old, its like I am seeing life through brand new eyes. Yes there are still enough trace elements of DAVID but I don't feel the same nor do I identify with the David pre April 2010.

I began to get familiar with my father in my spiritual path. Chango/Shango he who hurls lightning, he who illuminates the darkest of night and shows you things as they are. He who represents the spark of life, the passion to live and experience and enjoy. One cant do that if they don't see things as they are.
Chango has made me face every uncomfortable situation this year I could possibly think of and a few I wouldn't have even attempted to think of. I got to see in his example that a man with ambition, with a knowledge of his self worth can attain a higher place mentally, spiritually and even physically.
I found myself single this year, way more contemplative than ever and through all the traps and not so nice stuff thrown in my way, I am strangely content with life as a whole. I recite and replay Rachelle Ferrell's Satisfied over and over in my head, because I am.
Through sacrifice and the investing into the one person that you have to face the rest of your life, YOU. You can attain a beautiful place in solitude, peace in your spirit and a pep in your step.
Until next time folks... Muah

1 comment: