Sunday, January 23, 2011

Experiences

We talked Motherlands, we talked powerful culture rich continent. Afrika the beginning of us all. We find hidden truths and discuss our connections and want for unification and upliftment of ourselves and others. Descendants of kings and queens, shamans and spiritual workers, dancers and hunters.
We eat at the table of Caridad, sharing meals and speaking our hearts content. Sharing our experiences, our past lives, our future goals and hopes.
The tone is set, the way prepared walking on air as if to laugh in the face of gravity, following a trail of rose petals that only we can see.
A home, rich with our peoples culture, wooden mask and drums, red, blacks, reds yellow. Powerful colors that mean so much more to me and him than most. Simple kisses lead to heavy breathing and accelerated heart beats.
Mutual large hands roaming each others body, firm members pressed to each other in an embrace that feels like a perfect melding of the elements. The heat of fire, the rush of air the earth rocking beneath us, the water washing over us in passionate waves. Trying to contain myself, but unwilling to bar the gates to my temple. I open up the gates or should I say I surrender the key. Enter! I call, body language reverberating and echoing an unspoken desire that sets the room a flame. Slipping in and out of worlds, on Polynesian shores, black sandy beaches, fragrant gardens, and refreshing lagoons. I look into the eyes above me, intense stare and genuine want to please and experience... me. I accept you Esus, you accept me Maeve. I feel us moving in rhythm, harsh and meaningful drum beats as our ancestors infuse our bodies. Moving with gyrating hips, performing a dance that is ageless. Barefoot and in touch, dreads falling ever so against my bare chest. Kisses soft, succulent, and masculine driving me wild, driving into me. I call out, names of those who came before me, I call out in tongues I do not recognize. We sleep, we weep. Healed in the process we hold each other and we lie sweat bound letting the feelings subside after the eruption that is orgasm. God was praised this time, Goddess gave birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment